Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Huge CVS Haul Spent $29, Saved $110 [ ad 3/19/17-3/25/17 ]

 I decided to go couponing again, I did three different transactions and my total OOP was $28.84 which was a little more than I was wanting to spend but I did save a total of $110.61 so I can't complain too much.


Transaction # 1 ;

2 Bottles of Tresemme Shampoo/Conditioner
2 Bottles of Dove Shampoo/Conditioner
4 Boxes of Kleenex Tissues
5 Bottles of Palmolive Dish Detergent
4 Bottles of Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent
1 Colgate Mouthwash
1 Oral B Toothbrush 2pack
2 Colgate Toothpastes
1 Greeting Card

Total OOP After Coupons ; $19.17

Transaction # 2 ;

1 Colgate Mouthwash
1 O'ral B Toothbrush 2pack
2 Simple Facial Wipes
1 Rimmel London Mascara

Total OOP after coupons and ecbs ; $1.63

Transaction # 3 ;

1 Swiffer Starter Kit

Total OOP after coupons & ecbs ; $8.04

If needed I can do a breakdown of all the coupons I used, just comment below I had a good amount of Crts and after the first transaction I rolled over 14ecbs, then I got back 6 more ecbs. I ended with 0ecbs but I should get some Beauty Bucks within the next few days.


Original Price ; $139.45
My OOP ; $28.84
I Saved ; $110.61

All in all, it was a good haul, the Swiffer is what took the price up quite a bit but it was needed so I'm still happy with my purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment